We have a team of highly trained consultants and legal advisors who work in coordination with Dr Rekha Mehta.
We can meet you in person in Gurgaon with prior telephonic appointment only:
Divorce Mediation - Purpose
- If the purpose of every divorce is to reduce your emotional pain.
- Fighting over a divorce will compulsorily increase your pain.
- We have spent a lot of good times with our partner. We have had a lot of dreams of a happily married life. Nobody marries keeping in mind that one day this bond will break forever giving emptiness, sorrow, loneliness and pain.
- Pain of divorce is like separating from somebody you love through an act of God like death.
- Physical pain has been measured wherein the maximum physical pain has been linked to giving birth to a child and severing of a finger.
- However, how do we measure the emotional pain of divorce or permanent separation from our spouse?
- This pain can be unbearable.
- It is of utmost importance that we get out of this pain as thoroughly and quickly as possible.
A divorce is not the end of the world. Sometimes it is a new beginning to Life.
You have a right to be happy. It is a right only you can give to yourself. Take it.
Heal out of the divorce
- Unnecessary bickering
- Finger pointing
- Meaningless long fights over money
- Reputation tarnished
- Real or unreal blames
- Trauma to Self, Children, Family.....
What we can do to help you during a divorce?
- Help you in settling down your emotions and emotional trauma.
- Help you in settling down the terms of your divorce through mutual consent.
- Help you settle down terms involving money.
- Help you settle down issues of child custody and visitation rights.
- Help you move on in life.